Patient and Client
Bill of Rights & Responsibilities
- Patients will be seen by someone within 15 minutes, be treated with compassion, and seen in the order that is medically appropriate.
- Patients may need to wait for other pets that are more ill or injured.
- Patients may be required to be medically or physically restrained for everyone’s safety.
- You will be treated with respect and civility. Please do the same for us.
- You will be updated on the length of wait times, given the estimated cost of care, and have your regular veterinarian kept up-to-date.
- You have a right to your pet’s medical records.
- You have a responsibility to follow any treatment plans agreed to fully.
- If you have any concerns, please let us know immediately.
- Please ask us to explain anything you don’t understand, and read everything that you sign.
- Please understand that healing can be a slow process.
- With all medical care, there are no guarantees.
- You have the responsibility to pay any deposit or final bill at the time of service.